Atlanta’s hottest condominium high-rise community is best summed up by its awards from the Homebuilders Association: Winner of the Best Community of the Year 2007, Best Planning, Best Amenity Package and Best Marketing.
With a limited number of units still available, and a recently completed penthouse which can easily compete with any top condominium residence in New York or LA, The Manhattan has captured the interest of many of Atlanta’s top professionals.
Situated at 4561 Olde Perimeter Way, The Manhattan is comfortably located within the 44-acre Perimeter Place, and is the first high-rise condominium building located within the central Perimeter area.
With a superb location in the heart of Atlanta, The Manhattan enjoys a close proximity to a walking town center, complete with a full-service grocery store, as well as Atlanta’s four-star restaurants, exclusive shops and boutiques, outstanding cultural activities and exciting nightlife destinations.
The Manhattan boasts 27 floors of luxury, resort-style living, and incredible features, finishes and amenities that showcase the finest in Atlanta condo living.
All residences of The Manhattan have been professionally designed and decorated by world renowned designers, and include some of the following design features:
- Soaring, ten-foot ceilings
- Floor-to-ceiling windows of glass
- Private, expansive balconies
- Superb wood cabinetry
- Granite and stone countertops
- High-end stainless steel appliances
- Exotic hardwood floors in the living areas
- Lush carpeting in the bedrooms
- Custom interior paint colors
- Spa bathrooms with marble and glass accents, wood cabinetry and custom bowls
The full-time, resort-style amenities of The Manhattan include:
- 24-hour concierge service
- World-class fitness center with private, personal training rooms
- Resort-style pool with fountains
- Outdoor covered patio and fireplace
- Professional, virtual, indoor golf training center
- 26th floor sky lounge and observation deck with magnificent, panoramic views
- Lighted tennis courts
- The Manhattan Lounge for large and small gatherings
- Fully equipped guest suite
- Executive services, including conference center with a computer, fax machine and Internet access
The residents of The Manhattan are also entitled to the benefits of The Cosmopolitan Club, an exclusive homeowners club.
Prices for units range from the $200s to the high $600s, with the penthouses ranging from the $600s up to $1.6 million.
The newest highlight of The Manhattan is the newly unveiled, two-story Penthouse with outstanding architecture and spectacular views.
Some of the amenities and features of the Penthouse include:
- Granite and travertine countertops
- Walnut floors with an oil-rubbed finish
- Private garage
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- A Viking appliance package
Contact Tina Fountain Realtors for additional information or to schedule a private showing.