Comfortably situated between Midtown and Buckhead, and tucked in among the beautiful, historic streetscapes of Peachtree Battle and Peachtree Hills, is Atlanta’s newest, premier community: The Astoria at the Aramore.
Residents of The Astoria at the Aramore really do have the best of both worlds. As part of one of the most exclusive neighborhoods in Atlanta, The Astoria at the Aramore provides all the modern conveniences and amenities to its residents, yet enjoys a wonderful location in a neighborhood which is best known for its parks and beautiful, towering oak trees.
Residents of The Astoria at the Aramore enjoy the best that this historical part of Atlanta has to offer. This stunning, landmark building is just steps away from grocery stores, medical centers and libraries. Walking and biking trails, plenty of greenery and stunning, urban parks are also just moments away.
Experiencing Atlanta is a breeze as a resident of The Astoria at the Aramore, as it is situated just seconds away from a great array of restaurants, shops, cafes, bistros, boutique shopping and cultural and sporting events.
Whether you are single professional, a young family with children or a retired person, there are endless reasons why The Astoria at the Aramore should be the first choice for your next home.
Seventy units, consisting of outstanding, one, two and three bedroom condominium homes, offer generous floor plans, exquisite details and luxurious amenities. Designed by the nationally renowned Cooper Carry, each home is custom designed to the owner’s specifications.
Just some of the luxury features of the residences of The Astoria at the Aramore include:
- Soaring, ten-foot ceilings
- Floor-to-ceiling glass windows with exceptional Atlanta views
- Large, expansive terraces
- Thermador appliances
- Spacious entertaining and living spaces
This eye-catching, hallmark building, complete with a brick, cast stone and glass façade and rich, architectural details, offers many, modern conveniences that cater to its residents every need and desire. These include:
- A stunning lobby area
- 24-hour, full concierge service
- Cleaning services
- Guest suite
- Gated, covered parking
- Clubroom with a catering kitchen
- State-of-the-art fitness and wellness center
- Grilling area with cabana-style seating
- One acre of green space, complete with a pet walking area
- Large dining hall
- Swimming pool and amenity deck
- Heated spa and outdoor fireplace
- Media room
- Conveniently located near the Buckhead financial district and the Midtown/Downtown business district
For more information or to schedule a private showing, contact Tina Fountain Realtors at 404.842.1555